Wrapping Up My Presents on Christmas Day

Well, that’s the tail fixed and (almost) covered. The left fin has had two triangular fillets added for strength. The right hand half, which is still covered on the inside with film, I’ve decided to leave as it is. It already had a triangular fillet added on the top after the first crash. It’s a lot of effort to add a bit on the lower left, for no real benefit, so I’ve decided to leave it uneven. I fixed the top part of the right fin, so that will do. If you look at the left and right photos below, you’ll see what I mean:

 

Right, so now it just needs some covering on the vertical pieces, then I’m on to making a new rotor blade.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s