Actually, I think it was snowing for a bit. Oh, well, it doesn’t matter anyway as I’m busy converting and fixing quadcopters for the next workshop in February.
I’ve been working on the Honey Bee model and managed to get the frame weight down to 13g, so it should fly well. The interesting part is where the air from the two front motors blows through the wing detail. On one of the failed prints I cut out some bigger holes which improved its stability in the hover. I might do a bit more tweaking around the aerodynamic flow to improve it a bit more, but it’s probably OK as it is. Then I’ve got 6 flight controllers to fix and about a dozen new motors. It’s been a long weekend with the soldering iron while the rain hammers down on the skylight.